Amura is built in modules so clients can decide which ones to plug into legacy systems. It can also create customized features per client request.
Full capacity of integration
Amura is capable of integrating with other systems, databases, etc.
Customer Service and data protection
Amura has dedicated account managers, on-site training and hotline. Its architecture ensures the highest data protection. Customers can decide to host Amura at their servers too.
What is AMURA?
AMURA is the definitive technological solution that unifies all your operative and administrative systems with an easy to use interface adapted to all pilotage requeriments. Amura supports mobile, tablet and desktop.
AMURA is the leading European software company for Pilots and Port Authorities serving over 14 ports worldwide.
AMURA provides marine pilots with a flexible software which unifies all administrative and operative management systems in one easy to use interface adapted to all pilotage requirements. With Amura our clients rapidly increase efficiency and service quality indicators. It improves marine piloting management in several ways:
- Higher productivity and better-quality services, optimizing the administrative and operative processes.
- Transparency and control of the business, integrating all the information in one unified system.
- Improve profitability, saving costs and time.
- Support mobile and tablets.
Manoeuvres registered in 2018.
Reduction in administration time per act of pilotage.
Reduction in operational information errors received by pilots.
Reduction in invoice errors.
AMURA is marketed in two possible ways:
In the Cloud
The customer will pay for the rent of the services offered by AMURA following the type of SAAS (Software as a Service).
In this way the software will be installed at custom’s server.
- Control panel forecasting vessels.
- Intelligent assigment of services.
- Visualization berth and safety observations of vessels.
- Improving control of operations with high safety standards.
- Web-based or via the mobile APP assignment of vessels to pilots and notifications.
- Records of hours worked and graphic visualization of activities.
- Complex Pricing System.
- Electronic invoicing in real time.
- Management of invoices.
- Generation of stacks of invoices.
- Export data generated via Amura to accounting software.
- Real-time monitoring of key performance indicators.
- Information exchange with Port Authorities in areas of common interest.
- Productivity track record per pilot.
- Generation of different users' access
To learn more about Amura download our AMURA Quick Presentation and AMURA Fact Sheet.
If you wish to request a demo or learn more about Amura please fill out the following form:
Business Development Manager